Foster internationalisation to achieve excellence.
Embed the international dimension in all activities of the university to enhance the quality of education and research, produce well-prepare students to work in an intercultural and globalising world and provide service to society and community social engagement.
1. Enhance the quality of education, research and international reputation of PSUT.
2. Prepare students to work in an intercultural and globalised world.
3. Provide service to society and community social engagement.
1. Enhancing Relation with Jordanian, Arab, Islamic and world Universities.
2. Enhancing Relations with the European Commission and other Funding Agencies.
3. Creating a Proactive Environment for Obtaining Funds for Projects.
4. Consolidating and Increasing Membership in Regional and International Networks and Associations.
5. Supervision of Organisation of International Conferences.
6. Preparation of Agreements and MoUs with Universities and Research Centres Regionally and Internationally.
7. Focusing on Exchange Programmes for Staff and Students.
8. Institutionalizing the Relationship between PSUT and the Royal Scientific Society (RSS) and Enhancing Relations Towards the Organisation of External Relations.